Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Magna times. (Magna, Utah) 1927-1981
Magna, Utah (1927-1981)
The Magna times. : (Magna, Utah) 1927-1981
- Place of publication:
- Magna, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- H.A. Jarvis
- Dates of publication:
-15th year, no. 32 (Jan. 7, 1938); 32nd year, no. 32 (Jan. 14, 1938)-33rd year, no. 30 (Dec. 30, 1938); 23rd year, no. 31 (Jan. 6, 1939)-v. 67, no. 48 (Oct. 15, 1981).
Began in 1927.
- Magna (Utah)--Newspapers.
- "A community institution."
- "The complete home newspaper."
- Continues: Magna banner (non-extant?).
- Description based on: 9th year, no. 14 (July 10, 1931).
- Printed at the same office for distribution in Garfield, Utah : Garfield leader (Garfield, Utah), <1931-1957>.
- Souvenir sewer ed. issued Apr. 4, 1941.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84006479
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information