Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Polish American voice. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1983-1984
Buffalo, N.Y. (1983-1984)
Polish American voice. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1983-1984
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1983)-v. 2, no. 12 (Dec. 1984).
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- Polish Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- sn 84006781
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information