Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Union advocate. (St. Paul, Minn.) 1965-2003
St. Paul, Minn. (1965-2003)
Union advocate. : (St. Paul, Minn.) 1965-2003
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Minnesota Union Advocate, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 69, no. 47 (Nov. 25, 1965)-107th year, no. 13 (Dec. 18, 2003) = issue 5317.
- 21 times a year
Mar. 27, 2003-Dec. 18, 2003
- Labor unions--Minnesota--Saint Paul--Newspapers.
- Saint Paul (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- "Official Organ of the St. Paul AFL-CIO Trades and Labor Assembly."
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Numbering begins each year with no. 1.
- sn 84006802
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information