Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clintonville tribune-gazette. volume (Clintonville, Wis.) 1940-current
Clintonville, Wis. (1940-current)
Clintonville tribune-gazette. volume : (Clintonville, Wis.) 1940-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Clintonville, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clintonville Pub.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 59, no. 52 (July 18, 1940)-
- Clintonville (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Waupaca County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Waupaca County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01230114
- Added masthead: Tribune-gazette, May 22, 1947-
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: R.E. Hansen, July 18, 1940-July 31, 1941: L. Gore, Feb. 5, 1942-April 27, 1944; C.R. Hoffman, Sept. 21, 1944-Nov. 1, 1945; C.L. Turner, March 27, 1947-Sept. 21, 1950; W.J. Risvold, Sept. 28, 1950-June 28, 1951; H.D. Smith, July 5, 1951-Sept. 23, 1954; W.E. Gleason, Sept. 30, 1954-April 30, 1970.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 172, issue 20 (May 8, 2014) (surrogate).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 84006993
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information