Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wyoming state tribune. (Cheyenne, Wyo.) 1937-1994
Cheyenne, Wyo. (1937-1994)
Wyoming state tribune. : (Cheyenne, Wyo.) 1937-1994
- Place of publication:
- Cheyenne, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 70, no. 137 (Feb. 2, 1937)-v. 127, no. 140 (Apr. 1, 1994).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Cheyenne (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Wyoming--Laramie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225729
- Also available on microfilm from Wyoming State Archives and Historical Dept.
- Also continues numbering of Wyoming State tribune, Cheyenne State leader, Cheyenne daily sun.
- July 25, 1961 issue called also "Wyoming products edition."
- July 26, 1960 issue called also "Wyoming's 70th anniversary edition."
- June 14, 1967 issue called also "Cheyenne centennial edition."
- Merged with: Wyoming eagle, and: Sunday Wyoming tribune-eagle, to form: Wyoming tribune-eagle.
- Sunday issues called: Sunday Wyoming tribune-eagle, Sept. 8, 1968-1994, holiday issues called: The Wyoming tribune-eagle, <1984>-1994.
- sn 84007648
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information