Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily breeze. (Cape Coral, Fla.) 198?-1989
Cape Coral, Fla. (198?-1989)
The daily breeze. : (Cape Coral, Fla.) 198?-1989
- Place of publication:
- Cape Coral, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Frederick J. Cull
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Saturday, Sunday, and certain holidays)
- Cape Coral (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Cape Coral.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211830
- Florida--Lee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202773
- Lee County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 100 (May 21, 1984).
- sn 84008634
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information