Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Canyon crier news. (Toluca Lake, Calif.) 19??-1984
Toluca Lake, Calif. (19??-1984)
Canyon crier news. : (Toluca Lake, Calif.) 19??-1984
- Alternative Titles:
Los Angeles canyon crier news
- Place of publication:
- Toluca Lake, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-39th year, no. 51 (40th year, no. 20, June 27, 1984).
- California--Los Angeles--Toluca Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01321834
- California--San Fernando Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01242395
- San Fernando Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Toluca Lake (Los Angeles, Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: 38th year, no. 50 (Jan. 5, 1983).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Vol. and numbering designations are irregular; issues for Mar. 28-June 27, 1984 carry dual numbering: 39th year, no. 51 on date line (all issues), and v. 46 [sic] no. 8-40th year, no. 20.
- sn 84009862
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information