Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily spectrum. (Cedar City, Utah) 1983-current
Cedar City, Utah (1983-current)
The Daily spectrum. : (Cedar City, Utah) 1983-current
- Alternative Titles:
Daily spectrum, Iron County record
Mar. 27, 1983-Mar. 5, 1984
Iron County record
- Place of publication:
- Cedar City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- Spectrum Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 259 (Mar. 27, 1983)-
- Daily (except Saturday)
- "Spectrum progress ed." issued each Spring.
- Also published as: Daily spectrum, Iron County record.
- Local supplement, "Spectrum church news," issued each Friday.
- Local supplement, "Spectrum outlook," issued each Sunday.
- No edition statement present, <1986->
- Supplements accompany many issues.
- Utah Shakespeare festival supplement issued each July.
- Washington County ed.: Daily spectrum (Saint George, Utah).
- sn 84009885
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information