Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Natchitoches union. ([Natchitoches, La.]) 1859-1864
[Natchitoches, La.] (1859-1864)
Natchitoches union. : ([Natchitoches, La.]) 1859-1864
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Natchitoches, La.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ernest Le Gendre
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 27, 1859 issue; ceased in 1864.
<Apr. 1, 1864>-
- Louisiana--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Newspapers.
- Natchitoches (La.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 81 (May 9, 1861).
- Has supplement called: Natchitoches union extra.
- In English and French, <May 9, 1861>-<Apr. 16, 1863>.
- May 8-June 12, 1862 issues printed on colored tissue paper; Apr. 2, 1864 printed on wallpaper; some Apr. 4, 1864 issues printed on ledger paper.
- Published with an additional masthead in French: Union des Natchitoches, <May 9, 1861>-<Apr. 16, 1863>.
- sn 84020181
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information