Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Advertiser and register. (Mobile, Ala.) 1864-1865
Mobile, Ala. (1864-1865)
Advertiser and register. : (Mobile, Ala.) 1864-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mobile, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- G.W. Clark & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 913 (June 12, 1864)-v. 5, no. 1243 (Oct. 12, 1865).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Alabama--Mobile County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211225
- Mobile (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Mobile County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Editor: J. Forsyth, <1864-1865>.
- Published also in weekly and triweekly eds.
- Some issues accompanied by supplements.
- sn 84020220
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information