Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mobile commercial register. (Mobile, Ala.) 1821-1832
Mobile, Ala. (1821-1832)
Mobile commercial register. : (Mobile, Ala.) 1821-1832
- Alternative Titles:
<June 1, 1831>-1832
- Place of publication:
- Mobile, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Batelle & J.W. Townsend
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 10, 1821)-v. 12, no 46 (Oct. 3, 1832).
- Triweekly eight months a year; weekly four months a year
<July 25, 1826>-1832
- Mobile (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Mobile County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Editor varies: J.W. Townsend, <1827>; T. Sanford, <1829-1830>; P.P. Rea, <1829>.
- Publisher varies: T. Sanford, <1829-1832>.
- sn 84020222
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information