Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Las Vegas sun. (Las Vegas, Nev.) 1952-current
Las Vegas, Nev. (1952-current)
Las Vegas sun. : (Las Vegas, Nev.) 1952-current
- Alternative Titles:
Sunday Las Vegas sun
- Place of publication:
- Las Vegas, Nev.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.M. Greenspun
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 183 (Jan. 1, 1952)-
Feb. 14, 1954-
- Clark County (Nev.)--Newspapers.
- Las Vegas (Nev.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information, Learning and Southwest Micropublishing, Inc., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Frequent misnumbering.
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 31, 1999.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Title preceded by the day of the week: Sept. 7, 1962-Nov. 24, 1963; June 19, 1964-Dec. 8, 1964.
- sn 84020354
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information