Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning post. (Camden, N.J.) 1926-1949
Camden, N.J. (1926-1949)
The morning post. : (Camden, N.J.) 1926-1949
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Camden, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Courier-Post Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 74, no. 190 (Sept. 8, 1949).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- "Independent." Cf. Ayer, 1949.
- Also issued on microfilm by Certified Systems Microfilming Service, Feasterville, Pa. and the Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Description based on: Vol. 51, no. 32 (Mar. 8, 1926).
- Erroneous beginning date recorded in: Wright, W.C. and Stellhorn, P.A. Direct. of N.J. newspapers.
- The word "morning" appears as part of the masthead ornament, <1926>.
- sn 84020434
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information