Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cape May daily wave [microform]. (Cape May, N.J.) 1865-1907
Cape May, N.J. (1865-1907)
Cape May daily wave [microform]. : (Cape May, N.J.) 1865-1907
- Place of publication:
- Cape May, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.S. Magrath
- Dates of publication:
Began in July 1865; ceased in 1907.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Cape May (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Cape May.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219618
- Also issued on microfilm as part of the Civil War newspapers collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 40 (Aug. 16, 1880).
- Independent. Cf. Ayer, 1907.
- Published during July and Aug., 1865-<1904>; the entire summer, <1905>-1907.
- Weekly eds.: Cape May ocean wave; Cape May wave.
- sn 84020437
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information