Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jersey journal and Jersey observer. (Jersey City, N.J.) 1952-1990
Jersey City, N.J. (1952-1990)
The Jersey journal and Jersey observer. : (Jersey City, N.J.) 1952-1990
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jersey City, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Evening Journal Association
- Dates of publication:
86th year, no. 78 (Aug. 2, 1952)-123 year, no. 223 (Jan. 22, 1990).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Hudson County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Jersey City (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Hudson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208130
- New Jersey--Jersey City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207670
- New Jersey--Newspapers.
- New Jersey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208379
- After <Oct. 2, 1952>, issued editions for different geographic locations called: City final-Jersey City and Bayonne; Home final-Guttenberg, North Bergen, West New York, Secaucus, Weehawken, Union City, Jersey City Heights; Hoboken and all-county home final; and: Bergen County edition; later, editions for North Hudson and Jersey City-West Hudson and a Weekend final edition.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilming Corporation of America and Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Issued as the City final-Jersey City and Bayonne edition, Aug. 2, 1952-<Oct. 2, 1952>, while the Jersey observer and Jersey journal was issued as the Hoboken and all-county home final edition during this time.
- sn 84020454
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information