Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Newark ledger-Newark star-eagle. (Newark, N.J.) 1939-1939
Newark, N.J. (1939-1939)
Newark ledger-Newark star-eagle. : (Newark, N.J.) 1939-1939
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- S.I. Newhouse
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 26, no. 274 (Nov. 20, 1939)-v. 26, no. 299 (Dec. 16, 1939).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Essex County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Newark (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Merger of: Newark ledger (Newark, N.J. : 1919), and: Newark star-eagle.
- Vol. 26, no. 274 misnumbered v. 26, no. 273.
- sn 84020508
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information