Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newark star-ledger. (Newark, N.J.) 1939-1964
Newark, N.J. (1939-1964)
The Newark star-ledger. : (Newark, N.J.) 1939-1964
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- S.I. Newhouse
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 26, no. 300 (Dec. 18, 1939)-v. 51, no. 90 (May 18, 1964).
- Essex County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229131
- New Jersey--Newark.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205929
- Newark (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm of North East, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- sn 84020509
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information