Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La Tribuna de North Jersey. (Newark, N.J.) 1978-1988
Newark, N.J. (1978-1988)
La Tribuna de North Jersey. : (Newark, N.J.) 1978-1988
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.G. Bidot
- Dates of publication:
Began June 5, 1978; ceased in 1988.
- Essex County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- Newark (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- "First Spanish advertising medium in New Jersey."
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 11 (June 5, 1978).
- In Spanish with some English.
- Latest issue consulted: Año 27, no. 8 (Apr. 16, 1988)
- Publisher varies.
- sn 84020516
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information