Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning call. (Paterson, N.J.) 1889-1969
Paterson, N.J. (1889-1969)
The morning call. : (Paterson, N.J.) 1889-1969
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Paterson, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 175, no. 149 (Dec. 20, 1969).
Began Jan. 28, 1889.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Also issued on microfilm by the Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 148 (June 23, 1892).
- Independent. Cf. Ayer, 1970.
- Published as: New morning call, Sept. 5, 1964-Apr. 10, 1965.
- Publisher: Call Print. & Pub. Co., <1945-
- sn 84020522
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information