Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Semi-weekly star. (Honolulu, Hawaii [Ter. of Hawaii) 1898-1912
Honolulu, Hawaii [Ter. of Hawaii (1898-1912)
Semi-weekly star. : (Honolulu, Hawaii [Ter. of Hawaii) 1898-1912
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii [Ter. of Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaiian Star Newspaper Association
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1898; ceased in May, 1912.
- Honolulu (Hawaii)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 207 (Jan. 2, 1900).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 3430 (Dec. 29, 1911).
- sn 84020559
View complete holdings information