Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ka Leo o ka lahui. volume (Honolulu [Oahu, Hawaii]) 1889-1896
Honolulu [Oahu, Hawaii] (1889-1896)
Ka Leo o ka lahui. volume : (Honolulu [Oahu, Hawaii]) 1889-1896
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu [Oahu, Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
-buke 2, helu 1401 (Feberuari 21, 1896) ; buke 1, no. 1 (Aperila 13, 1896)-buke 1, no. 25 (Mei 18, 1896).
Began with Aug. 19, 1889 issue.
- Daily (except Sat. & Sun.)
- Description based on: Buke 1, helu 6 (Augate 26, 1889).
- Editors: J.W. Mikasobe, 1889; J.E. Bush, 1891, 1894-1895; various other editors.
- In Hawaiian; beginning 1890, includes some English.
- sn 84020564
View complete holdings information