Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ka Hoku o Hawaii. (Hilo, Kalana o Hawaii, T.H.) 1906-1948
Hilo, Kalana o Hawaii, T.H. (1906-1948)
Ka Hoku o Hawaii. : (Hilo, Kalana o Hawaii, T.H.) 1906-1948
- Alternative Titles:
Star of Hawaii
Feb. 4, 1936-1948
- Place of publication:
- Hilo, Kalana o Hawaii, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ka Hui Paʻi Palapala ka Hoku o Hawaii
- Dates of publication:
-v. 41, no. 28 (Aug. 11, 1948).
Began with Apr. 29, 1906 issue.
- Hawaiian language--Texts.
- Beginning with Feb. 4, 1936 issue, has also title in English: Star of Hawaii.
- Description based on: Buke 1, helu 5 (Mei 31, 1906).
- Editors: 1906-1932, S.L. Desha, Sr; <1939-1946> S. Anakalea (Hawaiian); <1939>, J.B. Dixon (English).
- In Hawaiian; beginning with Feb. 4, 1936 issue, in Hawaiian and English.
- Issues for June 1934-Apr. 22, 1936 repeat v. 27 in numbering; with Apr. 29, 1936 issue, called v. 31. Vols. 28-30 omitted in numbering.
- sn 84020565
View complete holdings information