Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Manchester union. (Manchester, N.H.) 1882-1946
Manchester, N.H. (1882-1946)
The Manchester union. : (Manchester, N.H.) 1882-1946
- Alternative Titles:
New Hampshire Sunday news
<Nov. 1, 1946->
- Place of publication:
- Manchester, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Union Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Nov. 27, 1882 issue.
Vol. 20, no. 199 (Nov. 27, 1882)-v. 83, no. 158 (Oct. 2, 1945) ; 83rd year, no. 159 (Oct. 3, 1945)-84th year, no. 219 (Dec. 11, 1946).
Oct. 6, 1946-Dec. 11, 1946
- Hillsborough County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Manchester (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Hillsborough County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212003
- New Hampshire--Manchester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212997
- Available on microfilm from New England Micrographics Inc.
- Sunday issues for Oct. 6, 1946- have their own numbering.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly union (Manchester, N.H. : 1880), 1882-1901, and: New Hampshire farmer and weekly union, 1901-1918.
- sn 84020573
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information