Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Santa Fe new Mexican. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1898-1951
Santa Fe, N.M. (1898-1951)
Santa Fe new Mexican. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1898-1951
- Alternative Titles:
Santa Fe new Mexican capial examiner
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New Mexican Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 34, no. 264 (Jan. 3, 1898)-102nd year, no. 289 (Oct. 31, 1951).
- Daily (except Saturday & holidays)
Feb. 5, 1949-Oct. 31, 1951
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Accompanied at various times by El nuevo mexicano, separately numbered as a section or supplement.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Filmed with other titles.
- In English and Spanish.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 84020630
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information