Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Santa Fe daily new Mexican. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1885-1897
Santa Fe, N.M. (1885-1897)
Santa Fe daily new Mexican. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1885-1897
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.B. Hayward
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 22, no. 116 (July 7, 1885)-v. 34, no. 263 (Dec. 31, 1897).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Santa Fe--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Genealogical Society of Utah, Southwest Publishing, Inc., and the Library of Congress, Photodupliction Service.
- Filmed with other titles.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; Issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- Weekly eds: Santa Fe weekly New Mexican and live stock journal, July 9, 1885-<Dec. 29, 1887>, and: Santa Fe weekly New Mexican, <Jan. 19>-Feb. 2, 1888, and: Weekly New Mexican review (Santa Fe, N.M. : 1888), Feb. 9, 1888-<Dec. 26, 1895).
- sn 84020631
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information