Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new Mexican. volume (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1951-1988
Santa Fe, N.M. (1951-1988)
The new Mexican. volume : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1951-1988
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New Mexican Inc.
- Dates of publication:
102nd year, no. 290 (Nov. 1, 1951)-126th year, no. 86 (Mar. 5, 1975) ; Mar. 6, 1975-Apr. 10, 1988.
July 1, 1979-1988
- New Mexico--Santa Fe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216898
- New Mexico--Santa Fe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205208
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Accompanied by El nuevo mexicano, separately numbered, which was absorbed in 1958.
- Available on microfilm from Southwest Micropublishing, Inc., Bell & Howell Informatin and Learning, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- In English and Spanish.
- sn 84020632
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information