Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly New Mexican. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1868-1883
Santa Fe, N.M. (1868-1883)
Weekly New Mexican. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1868-1883
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Manderfield & Tucker
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1883.
Vol. 6, no. 39 (Oct. 27, 1868)-
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Salt Lake City, Utah : Genealogical Society of Utah.
- Daily eds: Daily New Mexican (Santa Fe, N.M. : 1868), 1868-1881, and: Santa Fe daily New Mexican (Santa Fe, N.M. : 1881), 1881-<1882>.
- In English and Spanish.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- Section in Spanish: Nuevo Mejicano, 1868-<Sept. 24, 1881>.
- Supplements accompany some numbers.
- sn 84020633
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information