Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Santa Fe republican. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1847-18??
Santa Fe, N.M. (1847-18??)
Santa Fe republican. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1847-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward T. Davies
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 10, 1847)-
Aug. 1-<30>, 1848
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- In English and Spanish.
- Issue dated Jan. 1, 1847 may be Jan. 1, 1848.
- Spanish section is called: Republicano.
- sn 84020635
View complete holdings information