Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Alabama journal. (Montgomery, Ala.) 1825-1850
Montgomery, Ala. (1825-1850)
The Alabama journal. : (Montgomery, Ala.) 1825-1850
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Montgomery, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.W.B. Towns
- Dates of publication:
-v. 25, no. 8 (Sept. 26, 1850).
Began Sept. 30, 1825.
- Alabama--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214111
- Montgomery (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the University of Alabama and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Oct. 14, 1825).
- Suspended Aug.-Nov. 1827.
- sn 84020641
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information