Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Thirty-four. (Las Cruces, N.M.) 1878-1880
Las Cruces, N.M. (1878-1880)
Thirty-four. : (Las Cruces, N.M.) 1878-1880
- Place of publication:
- Las Cruces, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Newman & Arnold
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1880.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 18, 1878)-
- Doña Ana County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Las Cruces (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01019072
- New Mexico--Doña Ana County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219025
- New Mexico--Las Cruces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213387
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 19 (Nov. 3, 1880).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 84020651
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information