Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Arkansas weekly mansion. (Little Rock, Ark.) 1880-1884
Little Rock, Ark. (1880-1884)
Arkansas weekly mansion. : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1880-1884
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly Arkansas mansion
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.O. Jacko, H.H. Jackson, J.J. Jones, D.I. Berry
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1880; ceased in 1884.
- African American newspapers--Arkansas.
- African Americans--Arkansas--Little Rock--Newspapers.
- Little Rock (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Pulaski County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 36 (Mar. 19, 1881).
- Latest issue consulted: New ser., v. 4, no. 25 (June 30, 1883).
- The word "weekly" appears over the masthead ornament.
- sn 84020670
View complete holdings information