Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tucson citizen. (Tucson, Ariz.) 1901-1928
Tucson, Ariz. (1901-1928)
The Tucson citizen. : (Tucson, Ariz.) 1901-1928
- Place of publication:
- Tucson, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
- Citizen Print. and Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 37, no. 48 (Dec. 16, 1901)-v. 119, no. 179 (Dec. 31, 1928).
Dec. 3, 1911-Dec. 31, 1928
- Pima County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Tucson (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Republican. Cf. Ayer, 1928.
- Weekly eds.: Arizona weekly citizen, 1901, and: Arizona citizen (Tucson, Ariz. : 1902) and Arizona citizen and weekly tribune.
- sn 84020674
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information