Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Highland messenger. (Asheville, N.C.) 1840-184?
Asheville, N.C. (1840-184?)
Highland messenger. : (Asheville, N.C.) 1840-184?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Christy
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 5, 1840)-
- Weekly (except at Christmas)
- Asheville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Buncombe County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Asheville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205440
- North Carolina--Buncombe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206566
- Available on microfilm from Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service; and North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Division of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Began numbering with whole numbers from: Vol. 2, no. 1, whole no. 53 (June 25, 1841)-
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 13, 1840).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 51 (Aug. 17, 1848).
- Published as: The Messenger, July 22, 1842-Feb. 3, 1843.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 84020687
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information