Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aurora standard. (Aurora East-village, N.Y.) 1835-1838
Aurora East-village, N.Y. (1835-1838)
Aurora standard. : (Aurora East-village, N.Y.) 1835-1838
- Place of publication:
- Aurora East-village, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.M. Clapp
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 12, 1835)-v. 3, no. 52 (Aug. 1, 1838).
- East Aurora (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--East Aurora.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216835
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- sn 84020708
View complete holdings information