Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North Carolina advocate. (Elizabeth City, N.C.) 1832-1833
Elizabeth City, N.C. (1832-1833)
North Carolina advocate. : (Elizabeth City, N.C.) 1832-1833
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Elizabeth City, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.A. McNally
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 31, 1832 issue.
Ceased in 1833?
- Elizabeth City (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Elizabeth City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213178
- North Carolina--Pasquotank County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220121
- Pasquotank County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Division of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 35 (Jan. 15, 1833).
- sn 84020738
View complete holdings information