Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The intelligencer, and Nag's Head advocate. (Elizabeth City, N.C.) 1840-1841
Elizabeth City, N.C. (1840-1841)
The intelligencer, and Nag's Head advocate. : (Elizabeth City, N.C.) 1840-1841
- Place of publication:
- Elizabeth City, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 13, 1840 issue.
Ceased in 1841?
- Elizabeth City (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Elizabeth City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213178
- North Carolina--Pasquotank County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220121
- Pasquotank County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the moral, intellectual and internal improvement of North Carolina."
- Also issued on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Division of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (Dec. 8, 1840).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Jan. 26, 1841).
- sn 84020740
View complete holdings information