Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North-Carolinian. volume (Fayetteville [N.C.]) 1839-1861
Fayetteville [N.C.] (1839-1861)
The North-Carolinian. volume : (Fayetteville [N.C.]) 1839-1861
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly North Carolinian
<Dec. 31, 1859-Aug. 25, 1860>
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville [N.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.L. Holmes
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 6 (Apr. 27, 1861) = -whole no. 1256.
Began with Mar. 2, 1839 issue.
- Cumberland County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Fayetteville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212201
- North Carolina--Fayetteville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204294
- Also published a triweekly ed., title unknown, <1861>.
- Daily ed.: Daily North Carolinian (Fayetteville, N.C.), 1859-1861.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 9, 1839).
- Published as: The North Carolinian, <1861>.
- sn 84020750
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information