Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The patriot, and Greensborough palladium. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1827-1829
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1827-1829)
The patriot, and Greensborough palladium. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1827-1829
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Early Strange
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1827; ceased with May 16, 1829 issue.
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 3 (May 12, 1827).
- Latest issue consulted: Apr. 18, 1829.
- sn 84020764
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information