Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Greensborough patriot. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1829-1837
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1829-1837)
Greensborough patriot. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1829-1837
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Swaim
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (May 23, 1829); ceased with Dec. 12, 1837 issue.
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: May 23, 1829.
- Issues for Apr. 5, 1836- begin numbering with vol. 1, no. 1-
- Issues for June 30, 1830-Mar. 2, 1836 also have whole numbering as: Whole no. 5-whole no. 344.
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 14, 1836.
- Merged with: Southern telescope, to form: Carolina patriot.
- sn 84020765
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information