Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Greensborough patriot. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1839-1856
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1839-1856)
The Greensborough patriot. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1839-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lyndon Swain & M.S. Sherwood
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 18, 1839); ceased with v. 17, no. 914 (Dec. 26, 1856).
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 18, 1839).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 17, no. 914 (Dec. 26, 1856).
- Merged with: Lexington and Yadkin flag, to form: Patriot and flag.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 84020766
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information