Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Patriot and flag. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1857-1858
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1857-1858)
The Patriot and flag. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1857-1858
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.S. Sherwood & Jas. A. Long
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 915 (Jan. 9, 1857)-v. 20, no. 987 (June 4, 1858).
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- sn 84020767
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information