Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Greensborough patriot. (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1858-1868
Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C. (1858-1868)
The Greensborough patriot. : (Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.) 1858-1868
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Greensborough [i.e. Greensboro], N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sherwood & Long
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 20, no. 988 (June 11, 1858)-v. 30, no. 1389 (June 5, 1868).
July 4, 1861-June 5, 1868
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Guilford County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greensboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205296
- North Carolina--Guilford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205338
- sn 84020768
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information