Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fayetteville observer. (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1883-1885
Fayetteville, N.C. (1883-1885)
Fayetteville observer. : (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1883-1885
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.J. Hale
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 8, 1883)-v. 3, no. 138 (Oct. 1, 1885) = old ser., v. 48, no. 11-old ser., v. 51, no. 2,594.
- Weekly (except at Christmas)
- Cumberland County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Fayetteville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212201
- North Carolina--Fayetteville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204294
- sn 84020772
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information