Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Milton spectator. (Milton, N.C.) 1831-1841
Milton, N.C. (1831-1841)
Milton spectator. : (Milton, N.C.) 1831-1841
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Milton, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathaniel J. Palmer
- Dates of publication:
Began in Oct. 1831; ceased in 1841.
- Caswell County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Milton (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Caswell County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210071
- North Carolina--Milton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01262856
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Nov. 30, 1831).
- Issues for <Mar. 19, 1834-Sept. 27, 1834> carry also whole nos.
- Publisher varies: N.J. Palmer & G.C. Rogers, <Oct, 1836>-
- Vol. 5, no. 52 (Oct. 25, 1836) = Whole no. 261.
- sn 84020796
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information