Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily inland empire. (Hamilton, Nev.) 1869-1870
Hamilton, Nev. (1869-1870)
The Daily inland empire. : (Hamilton, Nev.) 1869-1870
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hamilton, Nev.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ayers & Putnam
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Nov. 9, 1870 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 27, 1869)-
- Daily (except Mon.)
- "Independent," 1869-1870; "Democratic," 1870.
- Also published as: Inland empire, May 18-<Dec. 18, 1869>.
- Published in political opposition to: White Pine news (Treasure City, Nev. : 1868).
- Publishers: G.A. Brier and C.A.V. Putnam, 1870; George W. Cassidy, 1870.
- Suspended Apr. 17-Oct. 4, 1870.
- sn 84022049
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information