Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily territorial enterprise. (Virginia, N.T. [Nev.]) 1861-1916
Virginia, N.T. [Nev.] (1861-1916)
Daily territorial enterprise. : (Virginia, N.T. [Nev.]) 1861-1916
- Place of publication:
- Virginia, N.T. [Nev.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Williams & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 97, no. 119 (May 30, 1916).
Began with Sept. 24, 1861 issue.
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Nevada--Virginia City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206048
- Virginia City (Nev.)--Newspapers.
- "On June 1st the paper will be merged with the Evening chronicle and both issued as one paper."
- "Republican." Cf. Hist. of Nev., 1881.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 77 (Nov. 17, 1861).
- Publishers' names from Lingenfelter, R.E. Newspapers of Nev.
- Suspended from: Jan. 15, 1893-Dec. 3, 1893.
- sn 84022058
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information