Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cheyenne weekly leader. (Cheyenne, Wyo.) 1876-1884
Cheyenne, Wyo. (1876-1884)
Cheyenne weekly leader. : (Cheyenne, Wyo.) 1876-1884
- Alternative Titles:
Cheyenne weekly leader. and stock journal
- Place of publication:
- Cheyenne, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathan A. Barker & James E. Gates
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 33 (May 13, 1876)-v. 17, no. 20 (Jan. 17, 1884).
- Cheyenne (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- "National Republican."
- Editor: H. Glafcke, 1872-<1876>.
- Illustration: map, Black Hills of Wyoming--direct routes from Cheyenne, Aug. 5, 1876.
- Published as: Cheyenne weekly leader. and stock journal, Oct. 4-Dec. 6, 1883.
- Publisher: Herman Glafcke, May 13, 1876-<Aug. 5, 1876>.
- Publishers' names recorded in McMurtrie, D.C. Pioneer print. in Wyo.
- sn 84022148
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information