Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American yeoman. (Brattleborough [i.e. Brattleboro, Vt.]) 1817-1818
Brattleborough [i.e. Brattleboro, Vt.] (1817-1818)
American yeoman. : (Brattleborough [i.e. Brattleboro, Vt.]) 1817-1818
- Place of publication:
- Brattleborough [i.e. Brattleboro, Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Simeon Ide
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 5 [i.e. 4], 1817)-v. 1, no. 52 (Jan. 27, 1818).
- Brattleboro (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Windham County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Merged with: Vermont republican (Windsor, Vt.) to form: Vermont republican and American yeoman.
- sn 84022158
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information