Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Mesilla news. (Mesilla, N.M.) 1873-1885
Mesilla, N.M. (1873-1885)
The Mesilla news. : (Mesilla, N.M.) 1873-1885
- Place of publication:
- Mesilla, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L. Lapoint & Ira M. Bond
- Dates of publication:
Began Nov. 2, 1873; ceased Feb. 1885.
- Doña Ana County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Mesilla (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Texas : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Feb. 21, 1874).
- In English and Spanish.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 84022163
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information