Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Santa Fe weekly gazette. (Santa Fe, N.M.T. [i.e. N.M.]) 1851-1854
Santa Fe, N.M.T. [i.e. N.M.] (1851-1854)
The Santa Fe weekly gazette. : (Santa Fe, N.M.T. [i.e. N.M.]) 1851-1854
- Alternative Titles:
Bulletin from the gazette office
Gaceta semanaria de Santa Fe
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.T. [i.e. N.M.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William E. Jones
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 8 (July 15, 1854).
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- April 26, 1851 was a separately published slip entitled "Bulletin from the Gazette Office."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (May 17, 1851).
- In English and Spanish.
- Spanish section has title: Gaceta semanaria de Santa Fe.
- sn 84022165
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information